Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Greetings One And All!

I'm Double Hawk and I welcome you! In this blog, you will find reviews on music that I have chosen to review (and possibly movies) and rants. I have much knowledge on all the bands I like and knowledge on others too. I know so much about music and how it works that I've developed some strong opinions on it. I listen to indie, a specified portion of what the media considers 'alternative', punk, rock, classic rock, and other sorts. Most of my music comes straight from England. Well, I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it and if you have any suggestions on music to review, suggest it!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”-Dr. Seuss

4 comments:

Ian France said...

Awesome. That's all I can say.

dianasfaria.com said...

This is so cool! I am looking forward to see what you write about music. Reading music reviews happens to be one of my favorite pastimes.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging- I can hardly wait to read your reviews. May I suggest you begin with the Who? As we were driving home yesterday one of their albums started to pump itself through the van and your cousin said who is that? I thought your uncle was going to throw him from the van - obviously we have failed in covering important classic bands.
Write away---

ChiliFriez said...

That was supposed to be a pun thank you very much.....I know, a bad one