Friday, December 25, 2009

The Friday Thing: Last Christmas by Arctic Monkeys

You all, those who read, know that I saw Arctic Monkeys earlier this month and thought this performance was great. I know I posted this same video in that review, but hey, today is Christmas. Last year, my Christmas Friday Thing was Arctic Monkeys Christmas message, and quite frankly I can't think of a better way to show holiday spirit than through Arctic Monkeys. Merry Christmas everyone, and if you don't celebrate, happy holidays!


Last Christmas

As a special treat-here's Julian Casablancas performing "I Wish it was Christmas Today" on Jimmy Fallon

I Wish it Was Christmas Today

2 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

wow! love this top 21 of the 2000's!
I'm psyched you included Fatboys with Chris Walken, he's amazing. I love that video, haven't seen it in ages.

Double Hawk said...

LH: Good I'm glad! When I first saw that video, I kept it in the back of my mind, and I'm happy I remembered it!