Friday, January 8, 2010

New Video for Brother Sport by Animal Collective

So, I'm very happy about this. Animal Collective have released a video for their 3rd single, Brother Sport, from their latest "Merriweather Post Pavilion". For those who read, I personally thought that Brother Sport was the best song of 2009: it's really excellent. However, I don't really like the video. The video for My Girls and Summertime Clothes were really well done, but this takes on a style more like In the Flowers. Enjoy!



Btw: I'm putting up a poll to ask those who read what they'd like to see more of in 2010, and also, Friday Things resume next Friday.

2 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

I couldn't hear the sound but visually the video was pretty neat.
I think my laptop may be on the fritz.

Double Hawk said...

LH: It's a very strange video, and if you haven't heard Animal Collective before, it's a pretty weird song too.