Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weezer is...Raditude?

Raditude? Are they serious? They are pretty 'rad', but Raditude? I personally feel they could've just named it Weezer and assigned it a color rather than give it some not so rad made up word for a name. I don't know which is better, Raditude or The Rascals 'Rascalize'.

As for '(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To', it's no where near classic Weezer. The song is catchy and leaves you in a good mood like any poprock song would, but it still shows signs of mistake that was 'Trouble Maker'. Though this song isn't entirely bad for Weezer's now overtly mainstream sound, it's still not what they have come to be known for. Even though this album has slight promise, I can't say I'll be buying it.


(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To

Album out: October 27th

No comments: