Friday, October 23, 2009

The Friday Thing: Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger

I heard this on the radio earlier this week, and that made me think of the video. If you don't know, "Flagpole Sitta" came out in the late 90s and sounds like one of the quintessential 90s songs. About 3 years ago, an office for the company Connected Ventures filmed themselves 'performing' the song. If you haven't already seen this video, you must. It's the best lip sync ever. Period. How could you not want to work there? I hope you enjoy!


Flagpole Sitta

2 comments:

Ian France said...

I love this video! I think it was filmed in the College Humor offices in NY. The guy at the end who's stepping over the dead bodies is named Amir XD

Double Hawk said...

Arnie: Apparently they're called 'Connected Ventures' and it's three different companies, one of which is College Humor. Haha, I knew that, and I don't know why or how :/